For some reason it hasn't been posting my comments, so this will be long.
Last Week...Wednesday: The squat thruster and burpee work out. I did it, but it was difficult to time on my own, so it became 10 squats and 5 burpees until I reached the 100 squats.
Last Week...Thursday: After several days of burpees in a row, I didn't want to do burpees again, so I did 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups and 100 squats. I dont remember my time.
This week...Monday I ran a 5k. Time was 28:45. The gym at this hotel is even smaller than the last one. It has treadmills, and some weights, but not a complete set (as in one of the 10lbs is missing).
This week...Tuesday I'm doing the OHS workout, and will post the resutls later. A work out for tomorrow would be great! Two weeks of eating out and sitting on my butt all day makes Bre a lazy bum.
Ben - CF 21:44
ReplyDelete19:49; 20# rt., 10# left;bike; 7:30 for 6:00 plank
ReplyDeleteFor some reason it hasn't been posting my comments, so this will be long.
ReplyDeleteLast Week...Wednesday:
The squat thruster and burpee work out. I did it, but it was difficult to time on my own, so it became 10 squats and 5 burpees until I reached the 100 squats.
Last Week...Thursday:
After several days of burpees in a row, I didn't want to do burpees again, so I did 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups and 100 squats. I dont remember my time.
This week...Monday
I ran a 5k. Time was 28:45.
The gym at this hotel is even smaller than the last one. It has treadmills, and some weights, but not a complete set (as in one of the 10lbs is missing).
This week...Tuesday
I'm doing the OHS workout, and will post the resutls later. A work out for tomorrow would be great! Two weeks of eating out and sitting on my butt all day makes Bre a lazy bum.
Rob 15:45 CF
ReplyDeleteBre-
ReplyDelete10lb. dumbbell - 20:34
I did a static hold plank...6 min. hold took 8:05
Lydia- 17:30 CF
ReplyDeleteJen B - 18.39 CF (15lb DB)
ReplyDeleteDessert: 6 min plank hold took me til 8.15 mins to complete